We are all living through unprecedented times right now. Our customers need us more than ever and protecting everyone’s safety – our employees’ as well as our customers’ – is vital. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of the customers we visit and the employees who make it all possible. We would like to share some precautions we have added to help ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team members and to inhibit the spread of COVID-19.
With the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, we are continually assessing our safety procedures for our customer-facing technicians. In our ongoing effort to keep everyone safe, we recently updated our technician protocols, adding more guidelines to limit technician site visits to only when necessary. Our technicians provide important services to keep you — our customers up and running– and we understand that this matters more than ever right now.
What you can expect when a Relentless technician visits your location:
- Technicians will wear face coverings/masks.
- Technicians will practice safe social distancing whenever possible while visiting your site.
- Technicians will come equipped with their own keyboard and mouse which will be used upon request by our customers.
- For your health and safety, technicians have been advised to not shake hands.
- As always, if technicians have a known illness, they will not visit a customer site.
What we ask of you during the visit:
- You will wear face coverings/masks while the technician is onsite.
- You will practice safe social distancing.
- You will clean/disinfect all equipment that the technician will need to use.